zondag 29 augustus 2010

August 29, 2010, Day 18

"Are there any patterns that you keep repeating and reinforcing that aren’t nourishing you?" It is as if today's email has kept track of what has been going on in my life the last couple of days. Yes, indeed. I did realize the other day, that the reason I was so pissed off had to do with a pattern I am repeating. Is this meditation challenge really creating such synchronicity?

I sit on my yoga block. Davidji explains that the number 18 has significant meaning. I am listening. It is interesting. But then again, I am drifting off. That Pavlov reaction. Subsequently, Davidji talks about the "action, memory, desire, action" sequence. I am listening, but not really. I am contemplating on the questions: "Who am I?" "What do I desire"?

I feel myself expanding. It seems that I don't have a body anymore. I have no boundaries. No limitations. I just sit and breath, feeling at peace and united with everything around me. I sit there comfortably for 18 minutes. My back doesn't even hurt.

Davidji is right: in order to transform the world I need to transform myself. I think I am working on it pretty well. Three more days to go.

Stay tuned.
Marije

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten