zaterdag 28 augustus 2010

August 28, 2010, Day 17

No RPM (Rise Pee Meditate), but quite a meditative morning anyway. I was at the beach at 6:15 a.m. to watch the sunrise. Back at home I read Day 17's email, did an hour of yoga and then meditated. I guess my intention for my meditation today was somehow picked-up by Davidji (or vice versa): my internal reference point is my own spirit. That's what it's all about. And thus today's meditation.

I seem to have this Pavlov reaction now: as soon as I sit on the floor in my "meditation pose" and close my eyes, I meditate. Davidji is speaking wise words, about how my happiness is not dependent on any external sources. I am either happy from within, or not. This makes sense. Actually, I know this is a profound truth. I try to live by it as good as I can. Although sometimes it is hard. Having said that, I soon drift off. I am floating. Tuning into myself.

"I am. I am. I am." I repeat the mantra and feel it swinging back and forth inside. As if there is a swing in my head. In a good way. It feels really good, actually. I just am.

I could have stayed in the meditation for another hour.  When Davidji spoke the "Aham Brahmasmi", I had to get up though. When I am getting my scheduled massage after the meditation, where I also was two weeks ago, I notice that I feel different. I am not sure what "different" is in this sense. But I certainly feel that it has something to do with these 17 days of meditation. I wonder what I will feel like after Day 21...

Stay tuned.
Marije

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten