donderdag 19 augustus 2010

August 19, 2010, Day 8

The focus of today's challenge is about the senses. Using the senses, rather than the breath or a mantra, to connect with nature, to the Source, to The Universe that is inside me and that connects us all. This morning I meditated at the ocean, or with the ocean, or maybe I was the ocean...

I sit on my yoga block and watch Davidji standing at the Pacific Ocean. I mean, I really see him. He is in a You Tube video on my computer. He amuses me. I laugh. He speaks only briefly and then lets me meditate. With the ocean. I meditate with the sounds of the ocean in my ears. Nothing else. I love it. It is like the waves are washing my mind clear. I do have an occasional thought, but it just drifts away with the water. I sit still. I feel compassion for myself, for my thoughts. I sit and I meditate. And it is all good.

When Davidji invites me to open my eyes, I feel refreshed. I feel awake and ready for the day. I feel a giggle inside. I feel happy. I want to do this everyday.

Stay tuned.
Marije

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten